HO-3000A pem hydrogen breathing machine
This series hydrogen breathing machine is used to produce high purity hydrogen for Hydrogen therapy and health care application.One remarkable application is active Hydrogen inhalation, which is helpful refresh and keep human body healthy.Active Hydrogen inhalation is approved better effect for human body in Clinical Trials.
The device produces hydrogen (66%) and oxygen (33%) gas mixture through water electrolysis method. The electrolysis process splits molecular water into its stoichiometric 2:1 hydrogen to oxygen ratio. The standard specification of the device comprises of an electrolysis unit (at least one positive and one negative plate), a filter unit and a control unit. The control unit is used for adjusting voltage of the positive plate and the negative plate to change the proportion of the produced hydrogen to the produced oxygen.
1. General wellness: Hydrogen inhalation machines may be used for general wellness purposes, as inhaling hydrogen gas is believed to have various health benefits, including reducing inflammation, improving energy levels, and promoting overall wellness.
2. Anti-aging: Hydrogen inhalation machines are also marketed as an anti-aging solution. Inhaling hydrogen gas is believed to reduce oxidative stress, which is a key factor in the aging process.
3. Respiratory conditions: Hydrogen inhalation machines may be used to alleviate symptoms of respiratory conditions such as asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). Inhaling hydrogen gas is believed to have anti-inflammatory effects, which may reduce airway inflammation and improve breathing.
4. Neurological conditions: Some studies have suggested that hydrogen inhalation may have neuroprotective effects and may be beneficial for conditions such as Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's disease.
5. Mental health: Some studies have suggested that hydrogen inhalation may have benefits for mental health. Inhaling hydrogen gas is believed to have a calming effect and may help to reduce symptoms of anxiety and depression.
6. Cancer: Some studies have explored the potential use of hydrogen inhalation as a complementary therapy for cancer. While more research is needed, early studies suggest that hydrogen inhalation may have anti-tumor effects and may help to reduce the side effects of cancer treatments such as chemotherapy and radiation therapy.
|Proportion of hydrogen and oxygen
|8 inch touch screen
|automatic timing,counting countdown,alarm
|PEM + Dupont N117 Membrane
About Hydrogen Gas:
Hydrogen breathing machines are typically small, portable devices that can be used at home or in a clinical setting. They come in various shapes and sizes, but most work by electrolyzing water to produce hydrogen gas, which is then inhaled by the user.
The therapeutic effects of hydrogen gas are thought to be due to its antioxidant properties. Hydrogen gas is believed to neutralize harmful free radicals in the body, which can cause damage to cells and contribute to various health conditions.
Some studies have suggested that hydrogen therapy may offer benefits for a range of health conditions, including inflammation, oxidative stress, and various chronic diseases. However, much of the research on hydrogen therapy has been conducted in animals or in small human studies, and more research is needed to determine the safety and efficacy of this treatment.